About Displaying Claim Authors
- Discussion Admins can choose to display the username and avatar of the user who created a claim above the claim.
- This makes it easy to see who created a claim without having to open the Comments & History section.
- If a claim has been linked from another location, the user who linked the claim will appear above the original author.
Enabling/Disabling Displaying Claim Authors
To enable or disable displaying claim authors:
- Open the Discussion Menu and select ‘Discussion Settings’.
- Navigate to the ‘Display Claim Authors’ setting and select one of the following options:
- Disable: Claims authors are not displayed.
- Admins only: Claim authors are only visible for participants with the Admin or Owner role in the discussion.
- All participants in the discussion: All users are able to see claim authors.
- Once finished, scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save’.