About Exporting Discussions
- Discussions can be exported for private use.
- Exporting a discussion will convert it into a .txt file containing all theses and claims, marked with their locations in a numerical format.
- The exported file will not contain information about claim authors, comment and edit history, or messages sent in the discussion.
Note: If you want to export a discussion for commercial purposes, please contact Support to request permission, outlining your planned uses.
How to Export a Discussion
Note: To export a discussion you must be logged in to Kialo.
To export a discussion:
- Open the Discussion Menu and select ‘Discussion Settings’.
- Navigate to the ‘Discussion Actions’ section.
- Click ‘Export Discussion’, then ‘Download’. The text file will begin downloading.