About Exporting Discussions
- Discussions can be exported for private use.
- Exporting a discussion will convert it into a .txt file containing all theses and claims, their respective authors, marked with their locations in a numerical format.
- The exported file will not contain information about comment and edit history or messages sent in the discussion.
Note: If you want to export a discussion for commercial purposes, please contact Support to request permission, outlining your planned uses.
How to Export a Discussion
Note: To export a discussion you must be logged in to Kialo.
To export a discussion:
- Click the ≡ (three horizontal lines) in the top-left of a discussion.
- Select Settings.
- Navigate to the Discussion Actions section.
- Click Export Discussion, then Download. The text file will begin downloading.