You can use the search feature on Kialo to find specific discussions:
- Navigate to My Kialo.
- Click on the search icon (the magnifying glass) at the top of the page to open the Search page.
- Enter the keywords to search for.
If you’re having trouble finding a specific discussion, you can try:
- Using different keywords related to the discussion while searching.
- Reviewing your followed discussions in My Kialo.
- Reviewing your recent discussions in My Kialo.
- Asking a colleague for a link to the discussion.
- If you still cannot find it, you should contact the discussion creator (such as your teacher) for a link to the discussion.