Note: You must have Admin permissions or higher to invite participants to a discussion.
Note: Users must be on your contact list to invite them by their username. Inviting a user by their email address will add them to your contact list.
To invite participants to a discussion:
- Click the Share button located in the top-right of a discussion.
- Click Invite.
- In the ‘Invite to this Discussion‘ section, click Invite Users.
- In the first field, type the email address(es) you want to invite, separated by spaces, or select users from your contact list.
- Under ‘Role’, select the participant role you would like to invite the users with.
- Optionally, you can include a message and/or choose to send an email notification to the users you invite.
- Once ready, click Invite.
Alternatively, you can enable Link Sharing, which allows users who follow the link to access the discussion with a specified role.
If a user has disabled email invites, they can only be invited by their username, requiring them to be on your contact list.