Note: You must have Admin permissions or higher to invite participants to a discussion.
Note: Users must be on your contact list to invite them by their username. Inviting a user by their email address will add them to your contact list.
To invite participants to a discussion:
- Click the Share button located in the top-right of a discussion.
- Click Invite.
- In the ‘Invite to this Discussion’ section, click Invite Users.
- In the first field, type the email address(es) you want to invite, separated by spaces, or select users from your contact list.
- Under ‘Role’, select the participant role you would like to invite the users with.
- Optionally, you can include a message and/or choose to send an email notification to the users you invite.
- Once ready, click Invite.
If a user has disabled email invites, they can only be invited by their username, requiring them to be on your contact list.
Alternatively, you can enable Link Sharing, which allows users who follow the link to access the discussion with a specified role.