About Discussion Images
- When you create a discussion, you’ll be given the option to upload a cover image for your discussion.
- The cover image can be changed, added, or removed at any time after the discussion is created.
- Uploaded discussion images must be in a .PNG or .JPEG format and no larger than 16MB.
- If a discussion has no image, a random color pattern will be generated as a placeholder.
- You can include additional information related to the image, such as attribution for a Creative Commons license, in the Discussion Info.
Changing a Discussion Image
Note: To change the cover image for a discussion, you must have Admin permissions or higher.
To modify the cover image for a discussion:
- Click the ≡ (three horizontal lines) in the top-left of a discussion.
- Select Settings.
- Navigate to the ‘Discussion Image’ section.
- Click either Replace or Remove. If you select ‘Replace’, pick a new image to upload.
Warning: Ensure that you have a legal right to use the image you upload and the image complies with Kialo Guidelines.