Note: Marking a branch seen irreversibly removes all pending notifications you had in that branch – make sure you’re certain you want to clear the notifications from a branch before proceeding!
About Marking a Branch Seen
- If you don’t want to go through notifications for a particular branch of a discussion (or entire discussion), you can mark all changes to claims under a particular thesis or claim as seen.
- This clears all pending notifications and unseen claim icons in the branch.
- Marking a branch as seen can be used to clear all notifications in an entire discussion by marking the thesis branch as seen.
- Marking a branch as seen can also sometimes help your device load Kialo easier if it is having issues.
How to Mark a Branch Seen
- Right-click on the claim to open the claim menu, or, left-click on the three dots that appear at the top-right-hand of a claim when you hover over it.
- Select ‘Mark Branch Seen’.