To invite participants to a discussion:
- Click the 'Share' button located in the top-right of a discussion.
- Click 'Invite'.
- In the ‘Invite to this Discussion’ field, type the username(s) or email address(es) you want to invite, separated by spaces.
- To invite an entire Team, click 'Pick Team' to open a list of your Teams, and select the Team you would like to invite.
- In the menu under 'Role', set the participant role you would like to invite the user(s) with.
- Optionally, you can include a message with your invite.
If you are inviting an email address which is not associated with an existing Kialo account, the invite link will direct the recipient through setting up an account.
Alternatively, you can create a link that can be shared and will allow users who follow it to join the discussion. For more information on this option, see Inviting Participants by Invite Link.