To invite participants to a discussion:
- Click the Share button located in the top-right of a discussion.
- Click Invite.
- In the Invite to this Discussion field, type the username(s) or email address(es) you want to invite, separated by spaces.
- To invite Team(s), click Invite Teams to open the team invite wizard and follow the steps displayed.
- In the menu under Role, set the participant role you would like to invite the user(s) with.
- Optionally, you can include a message with your invite.
If you are inviting an email address which is not associated with an existing Kialo account, the invite link will direct the recipient through setting up an account.
Alternatively, you can create a link that can be shared and will allow users who follow it to join the discussion. For more information on this option, see Inviting Participants by Invite Link.