Searching for Claims
To search for a claim:
- Click the search icon located in the top-left of the discussion.
- Enter the text to search for.
While searching, text does not need to be entered identically to how it appears in a claim - the search feature displays claims most textually similar to the words searched.
By default, the search function searches for claims within the current discussion. By using the drop-down menus, you can opt to search for claims or comments across all discussions you have access to. Deleted claims can also be included in the search.
The following modifiers can be added to a search:
- Search by author: add author:XYZ to the search query, replacing XYZ with the intended username, to search for claims created by a specific participant in the discussion.
- Filter marked claims: add marked:true to the search query to search for claims which have been marked for review; or marked:false to exclude marked claims.
Finding Your Claims
To view all claims you have created in a discussion:
- Click on the three horizontal bars at the top-left of the screen to open the Discussion Menu.
- Select ‘My Claims’.
Claims can be bookmarked for easy future access. To bookmark a claim:
- Click on the three dots that appear at the top-right-hand of a claim when you hover over it, or right-click on the claim, to open the claim menu.
- Select ‘Bookmark’.
Bookmarked claims are indexed in the ‘My Bookmarks’ tab, which can be found in the Discussion Menu.