Claims may be edited after they are created. To edit a claim:
- Right-click the claim and select 'Edit'; or hover over the claim and press 'E' on your keyboard.
- Adjust the claim text as desired.
- Click 'Save', or press the 'Enter' key.
- A prompt appears, requesting the reason for the edit. Select one of the pre-filled options; type another reason, or leave the field blank.
- When finished, click ‘Confirm’, or press ‘Enter’.
Note that the reason for editing a claim is visible to all participants in a discussion.
This short video walks you through the steps required to edit a claim, as well as several other key features of a Kialo discussion.
For information on how to edit or remove a link, see Editing/Removing a Link.