You can import your classes from Google Classroom directly into teams on Kialo Edu.
About Importing Google Classrooms into Kialo
- When importing a Google Classroom, students are invited into a new or existing team using their Google Classroom email address.
- If students do not have Kialo Edu accounts, they will be created for them using their Google Classroom email address. Students will be able to click the Continue with Google button on Kialo Edu to sign in.
Tip: If you’re new to Kialo, read more about Teams.
How to Import Google Classrooms into Kialo
- Navigate to the Teams page from My Kialo.
- Click Import via Google Classroom.
- If this is your first time importing a team, follow the instructions in the popup to authorize your Kialo Edu account to access Google Classroom.
- A list of your classrooms will appear. Select the class to import.
- Once you’ve read the confirmation dialogue, click Confirm to import the class.
Reminder: Students can log in to Kialo Edu by clicking Continue with Google on the log in page.