You can import your classes from Google Classroom directly into Teams on Kialo Edu.
About Importing Google Classrooms into Kialo Teams
- When importing a Google Classroom, students will automatically be invited to the Team using their Google Classroom email addresses.
- Often schools automatically block emails from external sites, so it's possible your students won't receive an email after you've imported the class. If this is the case, instruct your students to click Continue with Google when logging in to ensure they sign into Kialo Edu with the correct email.
Tip: If you're new to Kialo, read more about Teams.
How to Import Google Classrooms into Teams
- Navigate to the Teams page from My Kialo.
- Select the existing team you wish to import the classroom to, or create a new one.
- On the Team page click # Members located to the right of the Team name.
- Click Import Class in the 'Import Class from Google Classroom' section.
- If this is your first time importing a team, follow the instructions in the popup to authorize your Kialo Edu account to access Google Classroom.
- A list of your classrooms will appear. Select the class to import.
- Once you've read the confirmation dialogue, click Confirm to import the class.
Reminder: If your students don't receive the invitation email from Kialo Edu, instruct them to log in to Kialo Edu by clicking Continue with Google on the log in page.