If you have found a Kialo Edu lesson plan you would like to try, you should first clone the sample discussion so you have your own copy. Once you clone the discussion you will have the Owner role, allowing you to edit the discussion and invite your students.
To clone a sample discussion in a lesson plan:
- Make sure you're logged in to Kialo Edu.
- Open the desired lesson plan.
- Open My Kialo. In the Recently Viewed section on the right hand side, you should see the discussion.
- Click the ⋮ (three vertical dots) to the right of the discussion.
- Click Clone. The ‘Clone Discussion’ popup appears.
- If desired, enter a new name for the discussion.
- Click Clone.
Done! Your copied lesson plan discussion will appear in your ‘Own’ section of My Kialo.