About Marking Claims for Review
If a claim might not be suitable for a discussion in its current state, it can be marked for review. This notifies the author, as well as highlighting the claim in yellow for other users, so the issue can be resolved. There are several different types of mark available for different problems a claim might have.
How to Mark a Claim for Review
To mark a claim:
- Click on the three dots that appear at the top-right-hand of a claim when you hover over it, or right-click on the claim, to open the claim menu.
- Select ‘Mark for Review’.
- Select the type of mark to apply.
- Optionally, include an explanation of why the claim is being marked.
- When finished, click ‘Mark’ to mark the claim for review.
This short video walks through the steps required to mark a claim, as well as several other key features of a Kialo discussion.